Friday, January 7, 2011

Job hunting

Well the job hunt continues. Interesting to note that the job market is becoming more stable. Not much fun looking for a job though. But my resolution is to find a new one and so I hunt. Yesterday I had a phone interview and a live interview. The phone interview was productive but I have to wait for two weeks for the company to make a decision. The live interview was a total waste of time. Not a single thing about the open position sounded like something I would enjoy but the application was put in for a posting which listed a large number of positions. Unfortunately the positions I was interested in had already been filled and the remaining one wasn't for me. Ces le viv. Today is a new day and a new opportunity. We shall see what the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment